Returns & Warranty
Items can be returned for a full refund if you contact us within 14 calendar days of receipt. The item must be returned undamaged and in a condition that indicated that you have subjected it to normal use only. Items should be returned as they were originally packaged. If the item is not in "as new" condition, there may be a fee applied. Please note the cost of returning the item to us will be covered by the customer. We recommend that when arranging delivery back to us you make sure your goods are insured to their full value. We do not accept any transit damage liability for your return shipment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The above is applicable to Crossroads Series guitars and basses only and to accessories and upgrades. Private Build guitars, basses, and amplifiers, if returned after contacting us within 14 calendar days, are subject to a partial refund only based on their condition.
Custom-order guitars and basses are non-refundable and at the full discretion of B&G Guitars.
B&G Guitars and basses are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser and is non-transferable. This Warranty is only valid when purchased from an approved B&G Guitars dealer and in the country it was purchased. Please always retain your proof of purchase.
The instrument is warranted through the approved B&G Guitars dealer it was purchased from. If you are the original purchaser of the instrument and you feel you are having problems that are warranty related, please contact your authorized B&G Guitars dealer immediately for warranty parts and/or services.
All new B&G Guitars are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the limitations outlined below and B&G Guitars reserves the sole right to diagnose these defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any instrument that was not purchased from an Authorized B&G Guitars Dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Any instrument whose serial number is missing or has been altered.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to an accident, misuse, or neglect.
- Any instrument that has sustained damage as a result of customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, hard case, or gig bag. Including but not limited to, fret wear, strings, input jacks, plated surfaces, switches, controls, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, etc.
- Sinking, shrinking, checking, or discoloration and wear of lacquer finishes.
- Damage to the finish, cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in humidity or temperature, contact with sunlight, fire, moisture, insects, perspiration, guitar stands/hangers, guitar straps, or any non-B&G Guitars approved cleaning products.
- Rusting, corrosion, discoloration, or damage of any hardware as a result of humidity, perspiration, or general wear and tear.
- Subjective issues such as tonal characteristics, vibrations, relative weight, grading, grain pattern, or color of wood and finishes.
- Regular guitar maintenance, including but not limited to truss rod adjustments, set-ups, intonation, action, and string changes.
- Shipping damage of any kind.